Fell out of love with your current home and want to sell? I can help you with the sale process too! I have put together a seller’s guide to help you with the real estate selling process.
Before you get started
- Ask a few questions. Is now the right time? What is your reason for selling? Do you need to sell quick or would you prefer a relaxed time frame? Also, if you aren’t sure about present market conditions, you can give me a call, 647-885-8258. Regardless of your motivation, we can have a no-obligation conversation about what’s really going on with the market.
Are you ready to sell?
You’re ready to sell, and you’re going to need the expert advice of a real estate sales representative. There are several things you will need to consider and I would be happy to help you every step of the way.
- What price do you list at? While everyone can view other listings on MLS.ca, only real estate sales representatives have access to historical listing prices, sold prices, and other valuable insights. Based on market comparables and market timing, I will recommend the listing price range that will get you the best results.
- How do you effectively market your property? Listing your property on MLS.ca is certainly one effective method, but a complete marketing strategy is essential to ensure you get what you deserve for your property. Part of my job is to put together a marketing plan that is unique to your home to show you how to attract the widest range of serious buyers.
- The Offer. Once an offer is received, you have several options. You may be completely thrilled by the offer and accept it, or you may not. If you aren’t satisfied, I will make sure you are before anything is accepted. We either negotiate for a better offer, or reject the offer. A lot of the time, properties will receive multiple offers, so you choose which one best meets your criteria.
- Let me take care of the details. Now the hardest part is out of the way, but the deal isn’t done just yet. It’s extremely important to have all the right paperwork complete before the deal is closed and it’s my job to take the details off your hands. Working with a registered sales representative will give you the peace of mind that every aspect of your sale has been taken care of.
Once any conditions are fulfilled and the closing date has arrived, the deal can close and the transaction is complete.
You have successfully sold your property!
Of course, if you do have any questions, I would love to answer them. Consultations are always free and require no commitment at all.
Call Hanna, 647-885-8258.